Every time i try to do anything to the *** thing it goes wrong. I had it out on track at ADI (for all of 10 minutes!), and for some reason when i got in to drive home the brake pedal was on the floor. Some pumping gave enough response to stop the car, and i managed to limp it home thinking i'd just boiled the brake fluid. I had to remove the MC/servo assembly anyway as i need to fit a throttle sensor as part of the ME7 conversion i have planned, so i decided to get stuck into that and bleed the brakes to fix them once done. Managed to break the brake fluid reservoir so swapped it for the one off the track project, and built everything back up. Bled the front brakes and tried to bleed the clutch, but couldnt. Tried for hours, just wouldnt work. Removed the pedal box again, and in the process realised that the previous owner of the track shell had seeminly fitted a new reservoir and hadnt cut open the feed pipe stub for the clutch MC. I hadnt noticed when i swapped it, and obviously didnt think to check as it came from a working car. Fixed that and bolted everything back in again, then set about bleeding the brakes and flushing the old fluid thru. Flushed a litre of ATE blue thru it, then realised i still had a **** pedal. Ordered another litre, tried bleeding all four corners again, still have a **** pedal. So now i'm stumped, i'm thinking either theres still magically air stuck in it, which seems unlikely, or i've broken something else. Current contender is the Master cylinder, i thaught the one off the track car would fit, but ETKA suggests they're a different part number, and i dont really want to bleed another zillion litres of expensive brake fluid thru it to find its wrong in some way and doesnt work, so now i'm pissed off and fed up with an undrivable car. To make matters worse, the exhaust which was blowing slightly on the way to ADI is now more or less completely detached and the car now sounds like a tank.