1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a busy weekend!!!

Point_Audi Aug 11, 2011

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Decided last weekend to fit a number of new bits and bobs to the Audi. Spot what has changed!!:think:

Before:

[​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

2. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Nice foggy surrounds, Dude! Very cool indeedy. Nice work, ..subtle but very effective. :wub: x

EDIT Just noticed the splitter too, ..looks sweet.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice work!

Did it all go according to plan?

4. Pabs

Pabs Active Member

Full sline front end and lower splitter, nice work, the lower grill did you buy it black or spray the chrome surround?

5. mememe

mememe Member

Your house is missing..............you've sold your house!!!!!

6. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Paullie - Thanks for your comment!:) ... I was very happy with the end result! :happy: Still a few more ideas up my sleeve!

James - Thanks for your comment!:) ... Yep it all went according to plan! The standard B6 bumper did require plenty of cutting to enable the S-Line bumper to sit flush! I am a fussy a ****** so it was measure cut measure etc etc!! :happy: I did use this guide for reference, here is a link should anyone need assistance: DIY: B6 A4 - Ultrasport Lower Front Bumper with Stock Upper .. I have a few plans for the rear which have already begun but no pictures yet!!!!

Pabs - Thanks for your comment!:) ... As for the bottom grill I sanded that down and sprayed it with a few coats of black spray paint and they protected it with a number of clear coats. I done the same with my main grill also! I dislike Chrome!!lol

Mememe - :lmfao:well spotted, I sold the house to spruce up the Audi!!!

7. mememe

mememe Member

LOL

Nice looking front end mate.

8. Dsport

Dsport Active Member

Looks alot better keep the mods coming

9. Point_Audi

Thanks mate, there are plenty more mods in the pipeline! :yes:

10. Point_Audi

Hey,

Just a few snaps of the car after its recent polish and wax. I shall be uploading some pictures of the rear once completed in the next few weeks! :)

Enjoy and let me know what you think so far?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

You need some nice big rims now!

12. Point_Audi

Yep I certainly do, its all in the pipeline! :thumbsup:

13. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looking good! Although I'm still a bit undecided about Cupra splitters on S-Line fronts personally.

What are your wheel plans?

14. Point_Audi

Thanks James! .. Awh now dare to be different!lol .. I actually quite like it as it gives the front that different look!:) .. So far my ideas on wheels are: RS6, Avus, Tyrus!! .. Going to wait until after the Winter though before changing the Rims!