I Guess I Went "In"

Man your gonna need that air now :ohmy::eyebrows: My ride is appalling at the minute on the 19's and standard suspension. KW are taking forever to deliver these ****** springs! Doesn't help I need the inner cv boot changed either but was trying to wait to do all at once as suspension will be in bits.

What do you anticipate the ride to be like on these N8 and when will we get to see em :p

20's :wtf: You are pushing the envelope. Dont drive over any tic-tacs, spinal injury.

My tyres have arrived

rubber-band-01.jpg

Woops, wrong pic

c18c36ed.jpg

38823b6c.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you can kinda tell why Steve meant, they're BIG :wub:

I think the first pic was more appropriate! :hubbahubba:

Hurry up and get them on and put up the pics!

Well, I had a mk4 Golf 4mo and put 19's on and it ruined the car, 18's were the max on the Golf IMHO, if you want to drive it properly.
I hesitated putting 19's on the A3 as I thought the same way, however I have been pleasantly surprised, hardly compromised at all, but I think 20's on an A3 would be a step too far, even with air, would be delighted for you to prove me wrong though.

I think running 20's will be a slight compromise,but will look sick and probably only work on an A3 running air.
I would defo run 20's

Guna be crazy big, knew you would need 30's for 20's haha

Last edited:
I think 3 doors with 20"s look overwheeled, but with the SB being 4 door and a bigger car it will pull it off to suit! I trial fitted one, and I've *just* got enough clearance with the brakes!

43ea296d.jpg

:whistle2:

agree with the 3 door comment of 20s being to large, I have seen a 3 door with 20s and it looked good side on but i just found it looked a bit to OTT from behind and just made the car look higher.

On a sportback i can see it working alright though as they look like mini estates and with the s3 kit on i can see it looking real nice. The roof rails and s3 kit will just help the 20s sit alot better and make the car look bigger overall.