I Guess I Went "In"

SOMEBODY LYIN, I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE CAR!!! HA!

Sorry Nath back on subject! lol

This week I will be mostly buying

962027f1.jpg

Tyres

ouch.. did it just split or did you catch it on something? only had them on a few weeks

Blew out mate, was a nightmare!!!! They're falkens and only a few weeks old, I don't think the tyre was sat on the rim properly cos the inside edge was bald!!!! All the others are fine

needless for me to ask this as its Nath but all the tracking and everything was done right? thats scary! how fast was he going when it blew?

Glad your cool mate back blow outs suck major donkey wee wee!

btw S3RYE "Load up the choppers like it's December 31st" ;)

Lucky escape with the wheels there mate, on another note though

962027f1.jpg

The insides are filthy! Nath has a dirty rim *childish giggles*

ouch! I was chatting recently to someone who was running 20's on their S3 & he said he had a collection of tyres on his garage wall that looked like that! They dont take much abuse at that profile it seems!

That tyre does not look bald to me ? thats not a good site at all ,Not very reasurring seeing that :ninja:

Glad your ok mate !

Hey guys,

Still not 100% sure what happened, I think there may have been a slow puncture and then the side wall must have burst? I checked all the other tyres and there is no inner tyre wear whatsoever, so I got a new tyre from Sheldons in Manc and got it fitted by Martin today. One good thing me and Luke found out the other night is....

You know your a baller when your 3 wheeling......

ee1d0ee7.jpg

And Ballers don't need jacks.....

18b0ca20.jpg

:laugh: :wub:

Reactions: sparki and FranA3
And Ballers don't need jacks..... lol lololololol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

To me looks like a classic "run when flat". The weight of the car cause the rim to cut into the sidewall coupled with the extra heat generated eats it up in no time. Costly looking.....

No real updates as such. Kinda "feel out of love/not interested" in the car for a while. I hadn't washed it for 6 weeks and I finally had time to detail it yesterday, clayed/waxed it, and it looks clean again! Warren, Luke, Paul and Robin balled over to the unit, I took some pics:

DSC00237Copy.jpg

DSC00238Copy.jpg

DSC00244Copy.jpg

DSC00241Copy.jpg

I've ordered my new discs and pads, so I'm upgrading to 362mm AP 2 piece discs and some new Ferrodo pads which should be here next week and I'll have the fluid changed as well. Shud be having my airbag light/heated seats sorted soon as well.

All other mods are coming over winter :ninja:

That is all for now :happy: