I Guess I Went "In"

well done nate nice looking wheel you threw me off the scent though you git

WOW! Lots of love in this thread, almost as much love as a foster child!

Thanks guys, I'm VERY VERY happy with the way the car looks & sits, its why I bought this set as they are 8.5s and 9s so they stance proper, although when you see it at DC11 (if you go), you will see how scary the brake clearance is! They JUST clear :laugh:

The wheels could do with a full proper refurb to be honest. The wheels are still in original spec, so as they are different widths they are 2 different shades of silver between the front and rear I had the faces polished, and they've come out well, I will sort em properly later....

Car is at Audi having major service and DSG oil, so should be driving proper later when I pick her up! I may add some proper pics over weekend but I expect there will be BALLER pics in here next week from Travis from the DC meet next tues :wub:

I would just say that, I am shocked how much of you lot like it, considering they are HUGE! :laugh:

That is all for now :wub:

You going to edition this year n8? I'm hopefully making the trip over, would be good to get a look round your yoke

58915041.jpg

i like the style of wheel but imo that looks awful. I like lowered cars but when that low it looks ugly - the arches suddenly look far 2 big. Sure my opinion isnt worth much to you but thats my thoughts!

Not sure why you'd want to leave feedback like that in someone's build thread but I guess that's your call fella.

Many of us love that extreme air-ride stance but each to their own.

just giving my 2p's worth. its not a dig at the guy or anything - its all about opinions! i love the style of his car and the wheels but think its just to low!

I'm glad you like it Roston, the point is its meant to look like that, you either get it or you don't, like it or you don't. But yeh I will get some pics of ride height up :wub:

n8 is killing the 20's looks awesome bro :wub: :wub: :wub: , yeah get some daily ride height pics so all these " its too low " comments stop lmfao in my opinion its looks absolutely spot on well done n8 you are still the wheel daddy

haha - i apologise for not being in love with your car and sharing my opinion............

Bro, you don't have to apologise for your opinion! If you like something you like it, if you don't, well, you don't! You cannot be forced, end of the day, 1 person needs to like it me! If others like it great, if they don't, also great! Who cares :laugh:

spot on! :)

As said before - there are bits i think look amazing on the car and i much prefer the new wheels to the old ones as well

Smashed It, They do look real good N8. I loved the AMG wheels aswell though but these just suit akoya so well :thumbsup:

I love Nate to bits too but i feel his car is waaaayyyy tooooo low - looks broken LOL. End of day there's no right nor wrong, you create your own personal masterpiece for youself & if other peeps like it too, cool. That said, gonna drop mine 45mm - pram ride by Nate's standard but functional for me too ;-)

Update:

I had the car serviced @ Manc Audi yesterday, major service and DSG oil change, so shes driving silky smooth now. Today Luke & I had a bit of a bro fest @ the unit. I give her a clean and some Jazzy Jeffs as I'm going to the DC meet on tuesday :wub: I have a slight ding in my drivers arch which I'm gonna sort for DC11, and I will get wheels properly furbed before ed38 also.

Car is going back to Plush this week for some warranty work, and I've hopefully got a cheeky little mod going on that I've bought, but I'm not going to give it then big un' just incase it flops :laugh: Then its sorting the drivers electric seat out, getting the heated to work and removing air bag light from dash!

Here's the pics from today:

DSC09626.jpg

DSC09630.jpg

DSC09637.jpg

DSC09639.jpg

Ride kinda height, comfortable ride height really, I'll take pics when I have my baller scrub a dub dub ride height later

DSC09643.jpg

DSC09647.jpg

My 2 fav pics from today:

DSC09648.jpg

DSC09652.jpg

Gonna add Luke's pics to his thread. Cheers guys!

Reactions: FranA3
Heres a few pics I took today of n8s car:

Rolling shot
28632df5.jpg

And a few when she was looking fresh to death
d47a6d87.jpg

1153bb9a.jpg

79404d20.jpg

0262e955.jpg

Reactions: N8

Oooooohhh Matron, that does look nice, makes the arches look spot on now tbh, 8P always looked weird with smaller wheels, although IMHO they wont last long on our roads, nethertheless looks nice in that pic.

How much does a unit that size set you back these days as that looks quite cool tbh & when you gonna showcase more of your work you snyde :p

How the f'k does he get away with it - those 20's should look tooooo huuuge, imo, but they just don't.....they look spot on :rock:

As for the car looking too low....ever thought it may be the ground being too high ? <gone into mantra state>.... :laugh:

What's them scraping on your wheels bro..? Looks like you scraped them or something...:think:

Cheers guys! Yeh still in process of doing it all out Nige, getting there, will do build thread on that when its finished, and diggz what the hell are you on about?