1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I creased it! :(

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by FactionOne, Nov 14, 2004.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

May 23, 2004

Pretty gutted tonight... Spent the day cleaning the car, outside and in, prepared all my bits and bobs for the road-trip I had planned for tomorrow... And then a mate came round and we decided to go out for a drive...

Got through about an hour and a half of really enjoyable driving, then pulled on to a shop forecourt... It's funny how GPS systems don't announce anything like "In one inch, slam the brakes on good and hard, there is a random metal pole you haven't seen about to trash your bumper and incidentally cause damage to the front wing".

Does anyone know of any accident repair places around Preston who will make a good job of my Audi? I'll probably want some other bits spraying while it's in too (every cloud has a tin-foil lining).

Also, has anyone an idea of roughly how much a front bumper and drivers side wing are going to set me back? I've got an aftermarket bumper valance I can use to save having to get that piece, but I'm not sure exactly how to go - do I replace the bumper with an OEM one (either with or without OEM valance) and add the valance I have already, do I replace with a single-piece aftermarket bumper?

I'm hoping the job isn't going to cost too much (this close to Christmas), but I've got a sneaky feeling it might be a small fortune /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Sep 4, 2003
    Thats unlucky mate, hope you get it fixed soon.
  4. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Jul 16, 2004
  5. i've got a black wing for sale if your interested mate!! Its a facelift one though