I am a LEGEND!!!

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Reaction score
We have a yearly thing at work and all employees can vote for who they believe has been a legend from the previous 12 mths. I had a few votes and thought nothing of it.

Manager came over about 30 minutes ago and said he needed a word in quite a serious tone! Went over into a meeting room and got presented with a big red folder and a king protea the national flower of South Africa. Then got told i was going on an all expenses paid trip to a 5 star hotel in cape town for 5 days for all of my hard work over the past year!

So chuffed as i had no idea it would go this far! Cheers Vodafone!!!
:beerchug:

Just thought id share my excellent news with you all!

Congrats fella!!!:thumbsup:

I need to get a job in a proper company.

We're not even having a christmas party......:(

cape town is amazing - i was there on rugby tour 3 years ago

returning again next summer ;)

you will really enjoy it!

Get in lad, good to see a good brown nosing getting rewarded :haha:

All seriousness though well done thats cracking.

When I first saw the post title I thought..."no, you're probably not"

But fair play, nice to get a bit of recognition, you've obviously done something to deserve it!!!

Congrats mate, South Africa, you lucky lucky man!!!

I think better still you should donate your prize to NeverSayDie WITHOUT ACCESS TO A PC OR LAPTOP & a Single Ticket only....:jester: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thanks guys! Really still hasnt sunk in yet, should have a brill time, just gotta wait till feb 28th now! :)

Well done man... does your manager know how much time you spend on here though..? :ohmy:

nice one enjoy it make sure you go out in the shark cage absolutely the best thing in the world such a massive buzz

A3simon said:
nice one enjoy it make sure you go out in the shark cage absolutely the best thing in the world such a massive buzz

Yeah thats one of the things i wanted to do, but apparently you need to be PADI certified to do it! :(

Booth_S3 said:
Yeah thats one of the things i wanted to do, but apparently you need to be PADI certified to do it! :(

Does that mean you need to book a trip to Ireland before you go? :think:

Well done mate. I've been at my work 10 years and for my 10yr service award I think I'm getting a "BIG EAT" bag of Walkers Cheese & Onion! :sadlike:

I've been with my firm ten years as well and i get **** all.

That's why i'm leaving in the new year. :blow: