1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hybrid Remap?

campbell May 26, 2010

1. campbell

campbell Member

Quick question really after searching and not really finding a definite answer......after a stage 1 revo remap, if i got a hybrid turbo would i need a full new remap (£500) from revo or just an update (£ a lot less than £500) ??

I already have IE con rods, recently had the engine rebuilt and just toying with the idea of a hybrid, am i right in thinking the essential mods are FMIc, downpipe, full exhaust system, remap to suit??

Cheers

2. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

it would benefit from a stage 3 with hybrid or a custom map after the other work is done

3. Speedy Steve

Speedy Steve Active Member

Will not run on a stage one as that is what i have and it just flows to much air and goes lean as Bill found out. Im not sure if going to stage 3 you will get it cheaper being revo as mine is an unknown stage 1. You will have to go Stage 3 as it will more than likely need bigger Injectors but this will not be confirmed until mine is mapped. Im still waiting on hoses to turn up before i go down to Bills to get it mapped