1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hybrid K04 turbo

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by beachbuggy, Jun 26, 2012.

1. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

[Jun 26, 2012]
    I have a K04 Hybrid for sale.

Was due to go to another ASN member but he decided to go another route and I ended up supplying the parts.

It's a K04
    2283 compressor wheel ( Billet )
    RS6 turbine
    It will come with either a K04-022 or K04-023 turbine housing so it can be for the EGT or non Car.
    Ported
    Uprated .8 bar actuator

Ideal upgrade for your K04. With supporting mods these turbos can make C320bhp and comfortably run 300bhp with low boost making it very drivable but fast,

I'm in no need to sale, but as I've been making them to order recently I had this one spare and thus figured I might tempt someone with nice turbo. :)

If you are local to me I can happily take you out in my s3 to show you how they perform.
    located in surrey I can send pictures on request

Price is a buy it price, but I will happily part ex in your old turbo to get the price down.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Nogmeister

Nogmeister Member

[Jun 27, 2012]
    Will this go on an AMK engine mate? And what sort of part ex price do you offer? PM me if ya like, cheers, Dave
  4. g60_edge

g60_edge New Member

[Jul 4, 2012]
    Stiil for sale??