Hungover at work.....

smitch

Reaction score
Christ i feel like ****!!!

Had a Christmas do in Just St James in London last night, didn't get home til gone 3 o'clock.

Now sitting at my desk trying to fend off the punters, not a pretty sight.....

Anyone else feeling the effects of the yule tide merryment?????

Had a relatively early one last night, fell asleep at work last week though :lazy:

smitch said:
Christ i feel like ****!!!

Had a Christmas do in Just St James in London last night, didn't get home til gone 3 o'clock.

Now sitting at my desk trying to fend off the punters, not a pretty sight.....

I feel pretty fragile this morning

got in about a similar time to you, although we did start about 6pm :faint:

i do remember the girlie storming off about midnight, then it all got really blurry :haudrauf:

We started at 5pm.

Just had a phone call from a mate, apparenlty we were knocking on his door at 3:30 this morning so it was a later night than i thought.

He phoned up for an apology about ten minutes ago, i just laughed at him!

Ha ha!!!

Peroni mainly.

And the odd double Bacardi and Coke. Unfortunately it was all free so major amounts were consumed.

Makes for a lovely hangover! :keule:

Urgh!

I'm in pain. Went out for chrimbo lunch at 12:00 yesterday, finally got kicked out of barca at 2:30 this morning. Thought it would be ace idea to finish the night with some port at home..........it wasn't such a good idea:keule: . Spent £250:scared2: , meal was paid for by company though! Playing rugby at 14:30, oh the pain. I can see a touchline pizza in my future:puke2: .

Port's ******* wrong!!!

Last year we were still going boxing day morning and at 7am all we had left was a bottle of port from some christmas hamper one of my mates got. We had about half of it then gave up.

I'd rather snort meths.

I'll probably be feeling similar next saturday, our chrissy do's on friday. Smitch, pity you didn't have any blue WKD lying around, you could've made a Cheeky Vimto!

Don't even wanna think about booze at the mo, still got another 2 hours of work to go yet as well!!!

Probably end up going out tonight anyway though, and i've got to work tomorrow as well. :sadlike:

Wok club's on in guildford tonight, that's usually a good old nostalgic night, bound to end up down there getting messy....

Randomjim said:
prefer bullet breaker though

Not heard of that one, what's that made up of?

Smitch mate, you know the hair of the dog's calling!! :beerchug:

Bourbon (jack daniels) amaretto and pepsi £7 a pitcher in whetherspoons :w00t:

Randomjim said:
Bourbon (jack daniels) amaretto and pepsi £7 a pitcher in whetherspoons :w00t:

Hmm, might try that one tonight, just need the amaretto...

Sorry Smitch, didn't intend to make you feel worse!:friends:

Am battling a major hangover from last nghts grand finale to a mammoth week of work lunch/dinners.

I must be getting old, can't handle the pace anymore!!

Am def not interested in drink - not for a while anyway.

Me too. Over the hill at 30.

I feel about 50 today though.

Yup - been there, done that - nothing better than gettting on the tube with a steaming hangover and sweating out all that booze from the night before - i've done 6 christmas parties so far and have got 3 big ones left for next week - just hope my liver can forgive me :)

love cheeky vimpto's - or even Dr peppers (can't remember whats in them though but they get the job done)

smitch said:

Ugh went out lastnight for birthday drinks (turned 28 yesterday, wheres it all gone?) and rolled in at 6 this morning, got the works party tonight so gotta do it all over again...

I went out on Friday night for our annual curry work event.

I did decide to drive, so no booze, and ha ha no extreme hangover.

Is it natural for guys to consume around 6 big bottles of cobra each?

TDI-line said:
Is it natural for guys to consume around 6 big bottles of cobra each?

No, i'd drink at least ten. :eyebrows:

Went out again last night, left my car outside the ****** boozer so i had to walk down there in the ******* rain this morning to get it to go to work.

Had to walk past a greasy spoon as well with no money! :crying:

im not workin but my mums dragging me to bluewater for the day, i feel like sheet, 12 hour session will do it!

can of irn bru on the rocks in the morning and you will be flying!

A true man never has a hang over he just gets up has another few cans 8 or 9 of stella and gets on with it :blahblah1:

Full breakfast is always a great move but the orange juice sounds like a good idea then has me emptying the breaky all over the place. :puke2: I've tried this time and time again thinking it's just a one off. Needless to say I've learned the moral of this story.

Full english is the don on a hangover.

:happy:

A quick line doesn't go a miss either. :eyebrows:

Onlyme said:
A true man never has a hang over he just gets up has another few cans 8 or 9 of stella and gets on with it :blahblah1:

That reminds me of a stag do I went on a couple of years ago down the Norfolk Broads - 3 nights, 2 boats, 11 blokes, 6 bottles of spirits, 250 cans of beer/lager and 1 rule: no non-alcoholic drinks after 10am. Sounds like a cop out but nobody woke up before 10 anyway - was a case of 'stella with your cornflakes??' every morning! :beerchug:

That was on top of the various pubs along the riverbanks. Absolute nightmare driving back up to Lancashire on the Monday. :blink: