1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUGE midlands meet...this Wednesday 22nd!

DriveByShooters Oct 19, 2008

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Should I turn up in a Lester FC Top aswell, just incase they don't know who I am? :laugh::undwech:

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

LOLZ!!!

OK well see u all in a bizzle!!! (I heard that today and it made me laugh)

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

You guys missed out, it was a good meet, with about 100+ people easy!!!

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Was a good turnout.

5. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

Absolutely immense meet! Nilz i think you need a new calculator dude. 250+ turnout.!!

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

*****. i wanted to come and forgot all about it.... Ahh well hazards of getting old i guess

7. Nilz

LOL....even if i had a calculator i would have got it wrong as all 3 of my braincells were frozen!!!

Was a good night though....good effort my the organisers and by the attendees too :)

8. jojo

There was only 100 left when we(finally) turned up lol :moa:

Look forward to a second one of these. :thumbsup:

9. Nilz

Blame the missus ;)