HTC HD2 or Sony Xperia X10?

Dazmo

Reaction score
Looking at a new smart phone ASAP, cannot decide on whether to wait for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 or get the HTC HD2 right now from 02?

I have had a play with the HTC hD2 and it eats the iphone for breakfast, it is amazing!, however not sure whether the Xperia X10 will be better?

Anyone got a HD2 that could comment and give me some idea of how good they are?

I currently have a X1 and will be swapping it for a HD2. I've had a few Sony smartphones (P900, P990 and the X1) and I find them incredibly frustrating. They are slow and often 'lock-up' and I have to remove/replace the battery to get them going again.
Good luck
Dave

Iv had the HTC HD1 for 14 months now ! its an alright phone, windows mobile lets you down most of the time and theres not enough apps being made for it. if any !
Also the 5mp cam is a bit poop but the battery life issnt bad. Iv not played with the HD2 yet, iv only seen videos. It looks really good but... im just saying, its easy to get bored of it quick because theres not enough apps being made for windows mobile.
In my opinion the iphone is still the king !

I think I'll wait for Orange to release the Nokia x6 smartphone and then decide what to get

The spec for it looks quite impressive.