1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hr springs vs eibach sportlines

hollow Jun 27, 2013

1. hollow

hollow Well-Known Member

I fitted some springs to the vehicle eibachs , there is a problem with the spring rate and the car bounces allover the place so i removed the springs and returned them .

i re purchased the sportline springs from elsewhere (convinced they had sent me wrong ones)

had to contact seller as been waiting for them for 2 weeks

he has just replied stating they dont have the eibachs in stock and they will send me the h+r springs for the same price if i want them.

what i need to know is : are the h+r springs as low as the eibachs on the s-line a4 model and are they a harsh ride compared to either standard s-line springs or the eibachs.

2. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

I'm sitting on Eibach sportline 50/40 springs on my B7, a lot less of a harsh ride than the s-line springs. From other threads on here, I seems that there isn't much difference in ride quality

Mac

3. hollow

hollow Well-Known Member

well eventually they arrived ,the last set must have been wrong , cos now the car is so much better ,better even than the standard s-line springs as you stated . audi should have been fitting these as standard . well impressed