1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hr springs vs eibach sportlines

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by hollow, Jun 27, 2013.

1. hollow

hollow Active Member

[Jun 27, 2013]
    I fitted some springs to the vehicle eibachs , there is a problem with the spring rate and the car bounces allover the place so i removed the springs and returned them .

i re purchased the sportline springs from elsewhere (convinced they had sent me wrong ones)

had to contact seller as been waiting for them for 2 weeks

he has just replied stating they dont have the eibachs in stock and they will send me the h+r springs for the same price if i want them.

what i need to know is : are the h+r springs as low as the eibachs on the s-line a4 model and are they a harsh ride compared to either standard s-line springs or the eibachs.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Jun 27, 2013]
    I'm sitting on Eibach sportline 50/40 springs on my B7, a lot less of a harsh ride than the s-line springs. From other threads on here, I seems that there isn't much difference in ride quality

Mac
  4. hollow

hollow Active Member

[Jul 7, 2013]
    well eventually they arrived ,the last set must have been wrong , cos now the car is so much better ,better even than the standard s-line springs as you stated . audi should have been fitting these as standard . well impressed