1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy Quaid

batwad Nov 4, 2006

1. batwad

batwad Member

I've been on here about a month now but have only had my A3 a week now and I've just got around to taking some photos, so it's time to say hello to the car.

[​IMG]

As the sig says, it's a well-specced 2003 TDi quattro that's only covered 37k, and I bought it from Lancaster Audi in Liverpool (who are useless TBH) but I live in Luton so they stuck it on the back of a truck and delivered it to my door :yahoo:

As for me, I'm a 24 year-old C# developer and have been for the last three years since graduating, during which time I'd been bombing around in a 306 HDi. So I've taken a step up in the motoring world and am loving it so far! :arco:

2. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

nice !
    welcome to the site !

3. Aldo

Aldo Active Member

Welcome, Dpes look a good spec, I would say £13,999? :)

4. batwad

batwad Member

Steady on Aldo, I've only had it a week and you're already making offers! ;)

That was the price the dealer originally advertised at, but I ended up getting it for 12k with a year's tax thrown in.

5. Aldo

Aldo Active Member

Bargain that mate!
    I was looking at an A3 Sportback in my local dealership and they wouldn't budge on price! :(
    Similar spec to yours :)

6. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

Nice any mods planned?

7. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the Forum

8. batwad

batwad Member

Not really. To be honest I'm not in to souping up and modding and whatnot (or not yet at least ;)). One thing I am pondering though is an RNS-E retrofit as the car's got the double-DIN Symphony in-dash changer thingummy so it should be a fairly straightforward job by all accounts.

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome.

10. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

:sign_welcome:

11. batwad

batwad Member

Better late than never ;)

12. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

.. but it says you joined July 2006 :think: