1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would YOU spend MY money?!

AUDI_ADDICT Dec 9, 2012

1. AUDI_ADDICT

AUDI_ADDICT Member

Hi all,

I have not been on this forum long, but recenty acquired the below.. I'm guessing some may think it looks tractor like, or do you think the ride height is ok?

I am looking at some mods, but not too sure where to spend my hard earned..

I love the LED rear light conversion so would probably try to get this done first?!

Possibly followed by some 19's for the summer (if i put some winter tyres on these 18's)

It is a 2007 (07) S Line Tdi 170 SB (Dolphin Grey I'm led to believe), Full leather, Heated seats, Bose and 18's

Any advice or comments greatly recieved..

Matt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. Lewbo

Lewbo Well-Known Member

What's your budget to spend?

3. AUDI_ADDICT

AUDI_ADDICT Member

Maybe say £100pm (not alot I know)..so would save for any larger mods..

4. sliced

sliced Drive safe, stay alive.

tints, TTRS alloys, s3 chrome mirror covers, remap, change all the lights from yellowy to white including interior ( hit t8ups up on this forum for a set), maybe fit RSN-E headunit and german pressed plates

5. AUDI_ADDICT

AUDI_ADDICT Member

Cool, Thanks.

Got some Osram Nightbreakers on order for the main/dipped beams..

Love the look of this..

19x8.5 et43 OEM rotors.jpg

..so TTRS rotors are definately in my plans. I think they are 8.5*19 ET43 on this?? Where would I get some without paying Audi prices (havent seen any in Classifieds either)..and would anyone know if I would have any probs with rubbing with a standard s line set-up?

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  6. Biggy

Biggy Member

AP coilovers. first mod i did to mine!