1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How wide can I go!?

All_Torque Apr 2, 2011

1. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

Ok i had a recently bought a set of bentley GTC's and was in the process of getting them painted gloss black :eyebrows:, however after seeing the sheer number of cars at ultimate dubs and on the forums running bentleys decided to let a mate take them off me..

So now looking for a set of new shoes to replace the lambos i presently run, however I was wondering whats the widest J i can run?

The bentleys were 9x19 et41, but now having a few other ideas in the wheel department a lil less common (hopefully) :idea:

2. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Have you considered the use of spacers too?

4. holmefield

holmefield Member

WELL i'm just gunna say watch this space, as my 19 x 9 " fronts and 19 x 10 " rears are hopefully going on this week.They've been 5 months in the planning as its taken me that long to get all the bits and bobs to make them fit ( i hope )

There not 5 x 112 pcd either so i have had to have custom adapters made which i picked up yesterday, im giving no hints as i've NEVER (and i've search the forums) seen another A4 B6 wearing these. All i will say is the fronts are getting 225/35 BMW M3 standard fit tyres, these have a special step down at both edges of the tyre so as to not foul the arches!!! and 235/35 rears.

I know what you mean about Bentleys i love them and have so nearly brought a few sets over the years it was between Bentleys and these this time.

Have you looked at AMGs or Brabus there 5 x 112 with friendly offsets or porsche wheels, Carlsson wheels are lovely and pretty rare.

:arco:

5. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

More clues, more clues !

6. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

Well the wheels im swaying towards I havent seen on another b6, for that matter another audi, i dont think..

Breytons is all i'm saying :weight_lift2:

7. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Mesh wheels then iirc?

8. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

9. holmefield

holmefield Member

All i'll say is they are from a German car!!! there'll divide opinion but thats the point i want to be different...Just waiting for my damn wheel bolts to arrive then i can fit and take pictures...

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

11. holmefield

holmefield Member

Ha Ha aint them from East Germany?? I think there the wrong P.C.D :yahoo:

12. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

[​IMG]

Gloss black!?

13. holmefield

holmefield Member

There very nice, mine were meant to be a budget option instead of porsche splits but as of today im upto £700+ and still haven't got the tyres fitted or got my wheel lockers.

Heres a HINT.......did somebody say ALPINA....!!!!