How was everyone's drive to work this morning?? 14/12/12

DJ-S3

Reaction score
Where I live the streets are atrocious!! It's like black ice until you get on the main roads!! My drive was bad and the pebbles were the worst! People were walking on the road instead of the pavements it's that Icey!!

it was fun watching people's cars going backwards whilst accelerating forwards. I just drove past them in my S3 haha.

Where abouts in Wakefield you at mate?

I commute from Rothwell to Morley and once I was on the main roads it wasn't bad. Saying that, I did take a usual short cut down a side street which was ****** icey. Once I started sliding round the corner, the ESP was straight back on!

Its 6 deg down here in sunny surrey (well i say sunny its ******* it down, ha ha) so i could have quite a fun drive in this morning!! :)

Quattro + rain = stupdendous fun!!

Main roads were luckily all gritted near me, but back roads were slippy!

Luckily managed to get to work with no "Drifting" :racer: involved

Where abouts in Wakefield you at mate?

I commute from Rothwell to Morley and once I was on the main roads it wasn't bad. Saying that, I did take a usual short cut down a side street which was ****** icey. Once I started sliding round the corner, the ESP was straight back on!

Crofton. I wouldn't say my street was particularly steep. Little slope but the other half (in her mini) took 5minutes to get out of our street. The street is only 50meters long with a bend. Then you hit the main road where it's fine, until you get stuck behind someone who thinks all the roads are Icey.

Dont get on your high horse mr apr stage 1 on bilsteins. I bet your no angel!

The reason i said that is because of the traction i get in the wet compared to the fwd and rwd cars i have had before.

APR S1 and b14's don't mean I **** about in inclement weather, let alone boast about it making my epeen look much bigger than it really is.

The thread title and your little statement just say a little more about you than you think...... and believe me... it aint impressive.

APR S1 and b14's don't mean I **** about in inclement weather, let alone boast about it making my epeen look much bigger than it really is.

The thread title and your little statement just say a little more about you than you think...... and believe me... it aint impressive.

The thread title?? :s what's wrong with it??

Steady on guys, lets keep this on topic.

I think the issue with any of these threads, is that although quattro allows you to go places ohers cannot, it will not make you stop any faster.