1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how was AITP?

rOb_A Aug 11, 2013

1. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

to all that went today, how did you get on at AITP?

all photo's will be much appreciated :friends:

mozza1202 likes this.
  2. Alva78

Alva78 Member

I was there,it was dissapointing really hardly any tuning companies a clothes stall a leather stall and 4 Audi clubs.There was alot of r8's there and a good show from the rs3 owners club,but not worth the £10 entry fee.Was so bored i went over to the Crysler PT owners now that is desparate!.

3. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

I went, it was ok for the morning but by 2pm I got bored came home, I bought something from the car cleaning products stall and some led number plate bulbs from the e m tuning stall and that was it like Alva 78 there weren't much to do

4. jimojameso

jimojameso Active Member Team Nardo Section Mod Audi RS3 TTRS

Met some good people and saw some nice cars but poor venue and nothing really on. Next year needs to at be a circuit with things organised to do. :)

5. RedDejavu

RedDejavu Well-Known Member

I went for GT championship at Brands Hatch circuit instead, God it was quality, VIP tickets and lots of great cars to be seen:].

Brodster likes this.
  6. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

I went to Ford Fair at Silverstone, that was bloody good :) I really want to do AITP but it always clashes with Ford Fair and I'm just not missing that show for anything.

7. DomH

DomH Active Member Audi S1

I was at Ford Fair too, always a good day out! Plenty of stuff to see and a massive assortment of cars out on the track to watch :)

8. T8DPR

T8DPR If Carlsberg Made Audi Drivers...

Went to the classic german car show at haigh hall instead, it was free, a big turn out from the start and they had a beer tent, didn't take the car tho, went on my pedal bike! :)

9. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Sounds as though it was a bit of a disappointment for everyone..........shame as Calvin put alot of effort into the organisation of it. 10/10 for his skills.

10. audi-a6

audi-a6 Active Member

I thought it was good, okay. yeah got a bit boring towards the late afternoon, but on the whole i enjoyed it, the convoy up was brilliant, got a few pics, non really worth putting up, i only got a few as my battery died lol, i could of took foto's all day, the show gave me the incentive for ideas for the next show (german and vag show) im going to next month, dont get me wrong, my car aint a pile of ****, but it does not really stand out from the rest, so, going matt black (scott thats where you come into it) trying to source an air ride kit at mo and going to change the wheels, all by september the 8th!!! going to be a push!!

11. Beagles

Beagles Member

It was a good day out, nice weather and a few different cars to see... I expected alot more! And didn't see/chat to anyone at the Audi sport tent? Was a little disappointing as I had high hopes for my first meet.
    I agree with holding it at a track next time maybe? Can show you car and do a lap of the track?

12. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

no photo's anyone :shrug:

13. audi-a6

audi-a6 Active Member

iv just spent ages putting a few on another thread, i aint doing again on this thread lol

14. chris.vincent3

chris.vincent3 Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS! VCDS Map User

Edit post, copy text, paste into here :D

15. audi-a6

audi-a6 Active Member

i uploaded, i can do a few thumb nails, you will just have click on them :) its probs easier to just go into AITP PICS as there is more from the other guys

Attached Files: