How to remove GSM phone in center armrest

crispin

Reaction score
hi, does anybody know how to remove the GSM phone in the center armrest of an A6 2005. I have just bought a Dension 500 with the BTA1500 and I have to take this phone out of the loop first or there will be a conflict.

Thanks in advance!

Well that's just a cradle, what you are after is the phone ECU under the passenger floor.

But my first question is why have you fitted a BTA1500 if you have genuine bluetooth? The Audi system is far superior to the BTA1500, it's one of the worst products I've ever come across.

GW500 is ok, but BTA1500 not.

I only have the GSM fixed phone, it does have some kind of bluetooth but not full bluetooth as it will not let me pair any other phone with it. I have had to get a pay as you go sim and just use it but the BTA1500 with Dension 500 is the most cost effective way to get ipod and bluetooth. Thanks Cris

is it easy to remove gsm phone from system, any help would be really appreciated as how to get to ecu and how to bypass so I can connect BTA1500.

also why is the BTA1500 so bad?? any other options in that price range??
thanks Cris

s8craig, sorry to ask again but you seem to be in the know.
is it easy to remove gsm phone from system, any help would be really appreciated as how to get to ecu and how to bypass so I can connect BTA1500.

also why is the BTA1500 so bad?? any other options in that price range??
thanks Cris