1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To - Locking Nut Removal

rraghvani Apr 25, 2012

1. rraghvani

rraghvani Whoever does not try, does not learn.

2. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

Wow, there sure are some special people out there. I love the irony when he said he doesn't have time to feck about.

3. BtownA3

BtownA3 Member

Hahahah - I got a windscreen wiper bolt that is a bit tight - Im going to take my grinder to it

4. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi S3

better cut around the windscreen to get that off then

5. mx_rab

mx_rab Member

Did anyone read the rest of that thread, hilarious lol.

6. BtownA3

BtownA3 Member

I think on page 3 where they are starting to phone each other and offer each other out for a fight is hillarious... Also the fact the bloke honestly thinks he did the best thing by spending 2 days grinding some alloys to pieces.

7. deeman88

deeman88 Watch this space...

lol. A good reason not to let schoolboys loose with powertools

8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hilarious!!!

Fight Fight Fight!!

9. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Haha wtf! This happens to me on my old pug, just welded a square bar to the nut and unwound it with a set of stiltons. Total Muppet lol

10. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

11. liquids3

liquids3 Member

Omg so funny,Ive got a loose wire behind my dash,**** it im guna angle grind the dash out.

deeman88 likes this.
  12. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

I feel sorry for his kids if they ever get a cotton bud stuck in there ear hehe.

13. Keiran

Keiran Member

Haha Think I'll save this page just incase I loose my adaptor for the wheel nut. Then I can give him a ring to get the job done properly :/ haha could get a service off him whilst I'm getting my wheels attacked aswell and save myself time and money haha

14. Pops848

Pops848 Active Member

I've just read that thread and it's made me chuckle! I had to get the locking wheels nuts off my mums new golf because it never came with a key. By the time she had returned from halfrauds with a new set I already had the nuts off and was sipping a brew!

15. egesford

egesford Member

stiltons!? lol

16. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

17. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Ahha that would of been too easy plus it was late on everything was closed so off we went to my bro's workshop.

Lol I know, them big fk off wrenches... God knows how it's spelt ;)