How To Clean Dash

rxs1407

Reaction score
Just a quick question to say, how do you clean the top of the dash?? Noticed that mine doesn't look that clean, dust and stuff all over it (and it's brand new!!)

The wife had a MGF and it was a F*****g nightmare to clean inside, not saying the A3 is the same, but would have prefered a smoth dash..

Thanks Dodge

I use a damp cloth. Then Autogylm vinyl and rubber care - it leaves a non-shiny finish and masks scratches. It also seems to be anti-static which helps to keep the dust off (although that might be my imagination).

Great tips guys... this car seems to be covered in dust... need some decent weather to give it a ****** good clean..

Baby wipes are a god send, great for cleaning leather was well..
I like the idea of anti static as well...
Thanks

Cheap as chips too, don't leave a smear, i even go over the plastic trim (you know like the fishscale or ally trim), and over the clocks with them, i'll admit that it does smear on them, but i have a cloth that i USED to use Cockpit shine with, so i just buff over and smeared parts with that cloth, no need to spray any what so ever!! I use em all over, doorcards, steering wheel, gearknob, gator etc..

Just make sure you get the ones in the pack of 80 (there thick) the ones with 100 in are too thin.