1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to calibrate NAvi plus retro fitted!

Mcgough May 29, 2005

1. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Having problems with the navi i think it does need calibrated before i use it??? am i right ie for my 19's wheels and that!

ive connected the speed sensor and illumination wires and put the disk i recived in, the 2004 map disk with british maps, and the navi works i have about 6 GPS satilites on at a time, sumtimes 5 and sumtimes 7.

my problem is it takes a while to update my location about every 45sec - minute, and some times doesnt update althought on checking i still have my satilite reception,

I have no operating or calibrating instructions! its got me confused!

What can/do i do??

P.s she never tell me to take any turns etc! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Hang on Kris i got some instructions on word, PM me your email address!

3. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Ok mate, you got email!

4. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

tried the tyre size input again mike and still no further forward, but when i conected the speed sensor wire to pin 21 in the cluster wires it was blue/white not black and white is this correct i cant find any other installation instrcutions on the web!

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

The speed sense on my 98.5 is deffo Blue/White

6. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

thats ok then, so how do i check iive got the signal there??
    apart from the obvious its now working! went thorough the wiring again! looks ok!

i didnt need to remove any wires on the installation did i?? i could be getting false inputs sumwhere!