1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to add a computer and cruise control?

blanc May 12, 2011

1. blanc

blanc Member

Hi All
    My quattro did not come with either a computer or cruise control. How do I fit same and is it expensive?

2. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

or you can search theres plenty about it on here
    easy to do yourself

3. blanc

blanc Member

I didnt find any one the computer, just adding cruise control off of ebay job. Any suggestions

4. Jama665

Jama665 Member

search retro fitting dis (driver information system) should pull up something.

5. blanc

blanc Member

It pulled up your reply,lol. Any suggestions or could someone post a link? I admit my PC skills are not great!

6. mlody

mlody Member

Where do you live? I could give you a hand if you need

7. Jama665

Jama665 Member

Try a search on google for something like "retro fitting dis to A4 B6" That will bring up something I would guess. Not had to do it myself but Googles good for trouble shooting.

8. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

You'll need new wiper stalk with DIS control, cruise control switch, new lower steering column trim and a compatible steering wheel control module.....

once fitted, VAG-COM to code everything in...

Oh and if you probably won't have a low washer fluid level sensor, so you'll need to either fit this, or ground the correct wire from the dash panel...

Just got mine done...