How Stiff Is Yours....(ooo err)!!

JamS3

Reaction score
That got everyone looking!

I've just recently got a new addition to the family....a 2003 Dolphin Grey S3 with 18k on the clock, 18in RS4 alloys, silver leather, bose, armrest, parking sensors, chrome mirrors, privacy glass and cruise!

The thing is when I test drove it the clutch pedal was feather like compared to mine where it is quite strong and needs quite a bit of pressure to press it down. The other thing is when the pedal is to the floor it bites with only a little distance back up. The dealer said they would bleed the clutch system and this should solve this...is this true or can a screw/nut be tightened on the pedal to make it more stiff?? As I much prefer mine at the minute on the car I'm trading in.

Anyway back to the drawing board again with mods and re-maps etc...thinking of a AMD re-map this time. All of you that have them is the boost delivered aggressivly or smooth? I'd prefer a re-map which gives a good kick in the ar*e around 2500-3000rpm in the low gears.

Picking it up on Fri night...can't wait!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif