1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How rare is the Maritime Blue interior?

SL11CKK Oct 2, 2011

1. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Just wondering how rare is the Maritime Blue interior on the B6 Audi A4.

I ask because I need couple of interior parts such as the middle section where the gearnob is and all I can find is the black and light grey option.

Doing my head in.

Also does the RS4 seats in Maritime Blue finish even exist, as I can't even find this anywhere.

2. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

blue is not to rare
    iv seen the trim on the bay a few times
    rs4 was always black leather black plastics

3. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

I believe that colour trim was dropped in the B7, and as above all rs4 trim was black with the exception Of a very few cars had White trim.

[​IMG]

More pics of the White edition
    Audi RS4 Black Edition & White edition.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  4. deanski

deanski wax on, wax off

I need the same part in my blue interior as its marked badly. I was considering a vinyl wrap in carbon effect.

5. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Is the dash also blue?

6. deanski

deanski wax on, wax off

yep.

7. deanski

deanski wax on, wax off

[​IMG]

8. B5NUT

Well most of the trim would be an easy change but the dash would be a bit of a bugger. (if you wanted to swap)

9. gavsman

gavsman Member

10. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

I doubt the guy will sell only the centre console bit as I could do with that, but then again the pictures not clear so it could be marked. Ill ask him for pics though.