How nice is this.....?

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Reaction score
Saw this whilst browsing fortitude, think it looks the nuts! They should of made this the new A3.

http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/gallery2.php?mode=album&album=/Audi/Studies/Shooting%20Brake#

001__scaled_600.jpg
013__scaled_600.jpg
017__scaled_600.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub:

The shape is good its got shades of the 1 series BMW:thumbsup: and other cars in it I think we are rreaching an iptimum shpae again with designers.

very pretty though!!!!

Apparently there will be a TT shaped like that, with some new engines in.....cant for the life of me remember what its called tho

rodenal said:
Apparently there will be a TT shaped like that, with some new engines in.....cant for the life of me remember what its called tho
TT Shooting Brake?

The back end look like a ford ka... and the front looks like hannibal lecter's face mask!! :puke2:interior looks ok tho.

Awful look at that front grill, i would imagine that in front of a victorian open fire

If id of seen this pic.... minus the audi badge i would of defo thought of the new BMW 2 door 1 series ... its ok but what is going on with that front grill !! horrible sick uh uh uh

Booth_S3 said:
yeah that model is called shooting brake, no idea why but it is!

A "Shooting Brake" (sometimes spelled "Shooting Break") is basically a luxury estate car - made popular in the 60s onwards- they were aimed at the upper-middle class who would use them for hunting trips and the like. Aston Martin made one - can't remember which model. Typically woodies are considered Shooting Brakes.

A Brake is an old word for a carriage (also spelled Break).

History lesson 101 over.

Aston made a few estates. I think the DB5 is the best-known version.

OutLore said:
A "Shooting Brake" (sometimes spelled "Shooting Break") is basically a luxury estate car - made popular in the 60s onwards- they were aimed at the upper-middle class who would use them for hunting trips and the like. Aston Martin made one - can't remember which model. Typically woodies are considered Shooting Brakes.

A Brake is an old word for a carriage (also spelled Break).

History lesson 101 over.

The Reliant Scimitar was a "shooting brake" style car