How much...?

Just make sure you get ALL the pricing in before you make any decisions.

Look out for things like the admin fees added for 'managing' the maintenance package, whether road tax is included for all years of the lease, things like that...

If i have any queries i'm going to ask you....Seems like you know your onions!

Seems to me just by browsing around that most packages don't include maintenance, which suits me. I would hope that in just 2 years of ownership it won't need much 'maintaining'. Anything mechanical is under warranty anyway isn't it.

Just out of interest fellas...Do you spec a lease car yourself just how you would any new car or do you take what they've got?

Just out of interest fellas...Do you spec a lease car yourself just how you would any new car or do you take what they've got?

Yes, you can spec lease cars.
We always spec ours exactly as a 'normal' client would.
Their 'special offers' are sometimes based on existing stock though.
For example, we recently took a Fiat Grande Punto on for a junior member of staff.
He wanted red, but they had a black one which they offered to us for £15 a month less.
So he got the black one.
£99 a month is all it costs.
Incredible really, a brand new car for £99 a month...:scared2:

Incredible really, a brand new car for £99 a month...:scared2:

£99???? And that includes road tax?

Even without road tax, that's incredible value. Ok, it's a Fiat but I can't think any a car that you could buy outright and not lose £1200 p.a. in depreciation.

£99???? And that includes road tax?

Even without road tax, that's incredible value. Ok, it's a Fiat but I can't think any a car that you could buy outright and not lose £1200 p.a. in depreciation.

Well, actually £99 a month + VAT.
But we can reclaim half the VAT, as it's a company car.
You couldn't buy a used car for that.
Yes, they pay the roadtax too.
Cheap as chips, hassle-free, motoring.