1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much would I get??

Nilz Oct 28, 2007

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hi guys

Im looking to sell my car soon, its a V reg, 99.5 Facelift, A4 1.8T Sport, it is in VGC, has FSH, with 127,000 miles, majority of it is Motorway miles.

Its Silver and is totally standard, It does have a scratch on the side of the car, which would cost about £150 to have taken out.

I have seen alot on the Autotrader website but have hugely varied prices....so what would you guys think I would get for it, either on a trade or private price.

Thanks in advance :)

Nilz

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Anybody please???

3. If the car trade is anything like the house trade, sod all. you wont even get anyone around tosee it...

4. Cviji

Cviji Member

I was trying to get a value for mine earier and it really didnt make pretty reading. My 97 TDI with 160k on clock, id be very lucky to get £1400-1500 for i think..

5. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

I'd say £3k ish

6. Nilz

So realistically, if i put the car up for about 3k and obviously made room for haggling, i would get about that much??

Whilst we on the subject is anyone interested in it??

7. jcb

jcb Active Member VCDS Map User

half leather interior? probably £3-3500 I would say

8. Nilz

No its just got the cloth interior, but inside the car is like brand new....

9. JayB5UK

JayB5UK Member

I sold my other one in May, simlar spec, but with leather, re-map & s/s exhaust, was similar miles & FSH and I got £3500 for it.
    Unless you are prepared to have your pants pulled down over the price and let it go to a chancer for £2500, expect to wait a while to sell it. My bro and I have had a 2 year old bike for sale for 4 months now, even for half it's £9000 original price tag!
    I think maybe everyone is starting to feel the interest rate rise etc, plus the C word is coming! (Christmas)

10. waveform2

waveform2 * J e d i *

I just got a V reg 1.8t quattro sport with 108k for 3k and its fkin mint condition so i'd say, not alot.