How much? Votex spoiler

Matt_S

Reaction score
Right fellas,

Having a clear out, got a votex rear spoiler and fitting kit among other things, which never got used. Cannot for the life of remember how much I paid for it. Any suggestions how much it's worth? And any clues how much it will be to post, as I've never sent anything like that by post.

It's for a 3 door. This is not a sales thread though fella, just seeing how much it's worth. It will go in the classifieds when I sell it, but I'm to busy at the moment to post it. I can give you a shout when i am if your interested though.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I would get away with this or not as I'm not actually selling it yet lol. Sweet, cheers fella! Please don't ask about buying this as it is not yet for sale, but I will post when I put it in the classifieds!

Any ideas on postage?

It's for a 3 door. This is not a sales thread though fella, just seeing how much it's worth. It will go in the classifieds when I sell it, but I'm to busy at the moment to post it. I can give you a shout when i am if your interested though.

cheers mate, I'm not in too much of a rush so if you could let me know when your willing to sell that will be great

You got any pics just so I can see what the votex is like mate