How much lower is the S-Line...?

sukrw

Reaction score
Hi clever dudes,

Just wondering how much lower the A3 S-Line is than a standard A3 ?

I have seen reports from 20mm to 40mm ...

Just wondering ...

Thanks.

yup, 25mm lower than standard.

sport is 10 mm lower than standard
s-line is 15mm lower than sport (25mm below standard)
s3 is 10 mm lower than s-line (35mm below standard)

hope that answers your question.

Many thanks for the replies ...

I knew you guys would know ... gotta love the knowledge of the people on this forum.

Thanks.

Hi guys, i'm looking to lower my 2010 A3 sportback which is on standard suspension, As I have put on a set of 18's I am now thinking of lowering it to the same as the S-Line, does that mean I would need 25mm springs...?? Also which make springs are ideal. Thanks​

Is yours a sport or SE? there's a guy here with username 'smoothie' that is selling standard s line springs if you don't mind used. Alternative ia something like the eibach pro kit or H&R 35mm springs

Another question on this please. Will s-line springs fit straight on a sport and does the s-line come with different dampers as well?

I have a set of S-Line springs for sale.

Only covered 35k too.

PM me if interested :)

Yes I think the S line struts are also different iirc, v1raj right on time lmao!!

Is yours a sport or SE? there's a guy here with username 'smoothie' that is selling standard s line springs if you don't mind used. Alternative ia something like the eibach pro kit or H&R 35mm springs

Thanks for reply, Mines an Technik SE, so u advise 35mm i thought the s-lines were 25mm??

There is not much of a difference tbh and I think the lower 35mm pro kit will be the equivalent in looks to an S3.

HOW MUCH MESSING WOULD IT TAKE TO FIT SOME S3 SPRINGS TO MY A3 SPORT IS IT JUST THE CASE WHERE I CHANGE SPRINGS OR WOULD I NEED TO CHANGE MORE ???

Is yours a quattro as I thought only quattro's would allow for S3 springs to be fitted, I maybe wrong though pal

Cheers mate, bit of advertising much appreciated there lol