how much is my car worth

Adam-D

Reaction score
not looking forward to this but here goes

black diamond disks and ebc pads on the front
full jetex exhaust sytem
and clear front and side repeators.

other stuff. 78k fsh usual toys. will have 17's on and all new tyres.
2.6 v6
white avant 2wd
all belts and fluid changed less than 5k ago

i have to many cars, and not enuff money to run them

inc buying her ive spent about 4.5k, i know i wont ever get that. unless someone has far to much money.

just wondering how much she is worth

My mate sold one with almost identical spec for £1200. The engine was sssssooooo sweet and the car was clean and well looked after. This was after having it for sale for ages too

balls :(

i have the lowering kit, garage will be fitting it. see how i like it then. but once the kit is on, ive pushed more into it, but definatly dont want to sell it for 1200. crikey.

im trying to yes. we have a price etc, im just trying to sell my chevette to pay for it now, as 2 of my tyres failed "brand new" so that has cost the money i was going to use,

I have to say that £2500 was a VERY good price for that mate, and you basically got lucky finding someone who didnt know what it was worth. I wouldnt use it as a fair example of what these cars sell for.

Facelift 1.8TQuattro Sports are selling for less these days.

I've been watching the prices of V6 Quattros for a while on ebay and i've seen many sell for under 800 quid, some as low as £500, although tidy examples tend to fetch around a grand.

People just dont want big engined cars as they cant afford to run them. Hell i've seen S8's sell for under 2 grand!

yep i was a lucky pup, but..... i suppose if you try and advertise for more on places other than Audi sites and such like you may get luck as i did. and OMG S8`s for under 2k. thats mental.

I paid £500 for mine in June 2007.