1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much increase?

Discussion in 'Revo Technik' started by Liquidfusion, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Liquidfusion

Liquidfusion Active Member

[Mar 9, 2014]
    Hi Revo team,

I am considering a Revo remap on a Audi A4 1.8 tfsi 170 - 2013 model and would like to know what kind of performance increases this will have in figures?

I have checked a few London sites where Revo is available but don't see my specific car.

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Liquidfusion

[Mar 23, 2014]
    Bump

Apparently my ECU is encrypted/locked, does Revo have a work around for this?
  4. a6_chris

a6_chris Well-Known Member

[Mar 23, 2014]
    Liquidfusion likes this.
  5. Liquidfusion

[Mar 23, 2014]
    Thanks, just thought I'd ask incase Revo's website was in the process of being updated.
    Revo Steve-W likes this.
  6. s3_trev

s3_trev 3 door or no door!

[Mar 23, 2014]
    This post was started 2 weeks ago and absolutely no input from Revo. Doesn't instill much confidence does it.
    Liquidfusion likes this.
  7. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Active Member

[Mar 24, 2014]
    Hi sorry for the delay, unfortunatly we don't have time to sit monitoring forums on a daily basis. however please feel free to pick up the phone for an immediate response, contact your local dealer or drop us an email at HQ - eurosupport@revotechnik.com

As for the 1.8 TFSi, if you call into your local Revo dealer, they will be able to check your ECU I.D and let you know if there is a file available based on the I.D. which is often the case with newer Engine types not listed on the website.

Locate a Dealer

The Revo website is currently being updated, this process should be completed and a brand new site launched in the coming weeks.

Thank you again for contacting us.
    Liquidfusion likes this.
  8. Liquidfusion

[Mar 24, 2014]
    Thank you Steve, I thought I'd give it a couple of days however didn't realise it was already 2 weeks that had passed haha
    It wasn't urgent so not a problem.

I have contacted my local but they are about 40 minutes drive away. I think I will wait for the Revo site update to see what gains are possible with this engine.
  9. s3_trev

s3_trev 3 door or no door!

[Mar 24, 2014]
    I totally understand this. There is however a difference between "sit monitoring forums on a daily basis" and not even once in a two week period.

Also regarding your website, it seems to have been unfunctional for some time now. A month or so back at least I went on it to look at the Revo CAI and its displaying the same message now as it did then

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience"

Don't get me wrong, I love Revo. I am always promoting it when possible. But I think they need to get their act together in a few places.
  10. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Active Member

[Mar 26, 2014]
    Think it goes without saying that if you need to contact us more urgently, that an email or call would get a much faster response. in fact pretty much immediate normally, even after hours I'll personally respond to customer emails, much to my other halfs annoyance on a weekend or evening. So yes we come on here from time to time, however this is not an official way of contacting Revo and as I'm sure you aware there as many other forums too.

As for the Hardware page and overall Website, it is being completely rebuilt which as I hope you can appriciate is a long and tedious task and due to the quantity of technical information contained within our new website, it has to be populated by technical support to ensure it is completely accurate, not something we can outsource. Revo Kev has had days working away from the main office to speed this process up without interuption and we are hoping for the launch of new site to be within the next couple of weeks. We could of launched it now, but would rather it was complete and not half hearted. another reason we don't get chance to check these forums as often as maybe we'd like, however the priority is supporting our dealer network.

Once again sorry for any inconveniance caused, but we are only an email or call away... 01327 301 901 / eurosupport@revotechnik.com or eurosales@revotechnik.com