1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much could i get for my RS4 rep?

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Andy.B, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 30, 2008]
    I am concidering selling up the A4 as me and the Mrs only need one car now :( and it has to be hers that we keep.

The car has had the T28 fitted and running but it does need mapping big time.

My options are return the car to std tune and get another K03 and all the parts needed somehow and sell the T28 conversion and the S4 Recaro interior.

Or just sell it as a whole bundle and let the next owner get it mapped.

What do you guys think ill get for the whole car as it is at the moment... Remember it has all the wide arches and body kit done already it just needs paint on one of the rear arches where some filler has subsided.

All comments welcome.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Siena

Siena Active Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Damn! I read your thread topic, and at first, thought you were selling your RS4 replica wheels, not the whole car! :sob:
  4. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Yep dunno which way to jump really. Either put it to std or get it chipped myself then sell. Basicly i need it to be sold in the quickest way :( with minimum fuss.
  5. sitrials

sitrials Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    any pictures?? of work that needs doing mileage etc. etc.
  6. Siena

Siena Active Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Andy, much as I hate to say this, but your car would fetch you the most if you decided to part her. People will pay silly money to get their hands on RS4 body parts, your engine, your interior.

The fact it's FWD would make it harder to sell complete for the right amount of money.

Just my 2p's worth, but hopefully, you'll be able to get out of selling her.
  7. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    If i was really critical about it it needs a new drivers side bottom lower arm and a new windscreen, but i could get that done on my insurance before it was bought if a buyer would like that. All the engine work has been done and dusted it runs and works well it really needs a chip done as its running rich and hits boost cut with this turbo on but i suppose thats what you expect when you go twice the size of the ol K03. I have both of the S4 Recaros in the front but need wiring in for the electric side of them to work, the door cards need putting in and so do the rear seats. Other than i have a set of FK coilovers (used) here that need fitting an if you really want propper paint work it could do with the sunken filler over the rear arch touching in again and it will be good for another 10 years. I'm being honest about everything i would do if i kept it but sadly i cant :( im looking for a quick sale. It will come with a MOT and a few months Tax.

Prob looking for £3600 ONO i think that is fair concidering what is coming with it the interior is worth close to £1k alone
    As i say i am open to offers so hit me with what you have got. :)
  8. macca

macca Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    if you decide to return turbo to standard i would be intrested in the garrett kit, i have a ko3 i can part ex in if needed.
  9. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Hmmm nice one macca everything is an option. I would need everything though ie. manifold oil lines and oil return and water lines and hoses. As my kit will come with everything needed to inc air filter and ignition amp relocation bracket.

But will see if anyone wants to buy it as a whole first.
  10. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Could say without the leather it could be £2800 ONO
  11. audiracer

audiracer New Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Any pics??
  12. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Yep i have a few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    NOW THT LOOKS SWEET!!! CAN WE SWAP?
  14. Markey

Markey Active Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    you have pm
  15. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    You have PM back, i will see how the interest goes with the car but you and Macca could be in for some good bits. :)
  16. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Active Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    PM sent.
  17. macca

macca Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    i can swap all the turbo stuff over from my car. i'm looking to go garrett anyway, any parts extra that i may need i can source.

i have orignal cat or decat pipe. only thing i don't have is a complete std airbox, but i can probably get those ok as well.

let me know as i'm very serious. cheers
  18. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    I would need turbo and manifold, cat, turbo inlet pipe, and outlet pipe, water in and out pipe, oil feed and return.

In return you would get turbo, manifold, oil feed and return, Water bungs, turbo inlet and outlet and airfilter. Oh and two actuators one that runs between 9-20psi and another that runs 14-30psi.

I have my old airbox, maf and ignition amp and bailly re-curculation valve. Just need all the piping to make that work. :)
  19. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

[Mar 31, 2008]
    PM sent!
  20. RicardoAudi

RicardoAudi Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    I think you wwould get more by selling the proper parts on too.

MAy get an extra 50p if you stick on the rear number plate properly and level too!
  21. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
    For all those asking for the RS parts the car will not be broken down to parts as i haven't got the time to do it, i will only return the interior to std and the engine to std. It will be then be up for sale as a whole car.
  22. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

[Mar 31, 2008]
    Worth a try! Good luck with the sale mate.

Just a quick one, where'd you get the rear arches from? Any details be helpful.
  23. Siena

Siena Active Member

[Mar 31, 2008]
  24. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Apr 1, 2008]
    Thinking i will put the cars engine and interior back to standard then sell the car for £2500' ish does anyone think thats a fair price?

Or if someone were to offer me £3200 for the whole lot i think id take it as then its gone as a whole :yes: but the windscreen wont be done in that price as that costs me £70.
  25. macca

macca Member

[Apr 1, 2008]
    andyb,

ok i have all the parts you listed, my oil feed pipe is only a few months old as well.

i think i even have some of the bits as spare. as i butchered another engine when building mine. so let us know if you want to go ahead and start thinking of a price.

cheers
  26. macca

macca Member

[Apr 1, 2008]
    looking at photos i think you need breather pipe as well as you seemed to have chopped yours off?

will a regular down pipe fit your exhaust?. will you need a std exhaust swap over?

have you uprgraded fuel pump/injectors or FPR? or are they all std?
  27. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Apr 1, 2008]
    Oil breather would be good but it looks like an ass to change when the engine is in the car? The FPR fuel pump and injectors are all std. So no worries there. I had the exhaust down pipe made up to the system on the car. I think its a direct fit to another audi system but if someone could show me a std decat pipe i will be able to confirm 100%

The car used to run a cat so im assuming the stainless system on there at the mo will mate back up to a normal cat.
  28. Andy.B

Andy.B Member

[Apr 1, 2008]
    Ill have a think about how much it has all cost me then we will work out a price on PM :)