How much are my alloys worth?

electric_cooper

Reaction score
I am looking at changing my alloys to the RS4 Titanium alloys found on the new Black Editions.

Please can someone give me an idea of the going rate for RS4 Titanium wheels and also how much I would likely to receive for mine? All 4 are mint with no kerbing and come with good tyres, all with loadsa tread?

Audi.jpg

Cheers guys

They can go for quite a bit. I reckon you could sell them for £600 probably more depends really. Sure some of the other guys be able to give you a bit of a better price than i have.

Last edited:
I am just trying to work out how much I would need to pay on top to get a set of the RS4 titanium alloys?

So at a push I could get £700 for mine and would have to pay £900 for the RS4 alloys? Does that sound about right?:blahblah1:

Well a member sold his RS4 black edition alloys on ebay for £750 with alloys so you more a less be at the price you need!

Mine might be up for sale soon. Im looking to sell them and get some 19" wheels..
Ive got a white black edition 170... want the 19" RS4s... just trying to source some for the right price

There you hopefully you all three of you will be able to get the alloys you want and sort out some sort of deal ha :) Ps car looks good! I'm sure that looks lava grey though may be my pc screen!

I had a feeling some people would prefer mine to the RS4's but I have a soft spot for the RS4 and think the shade of the black edition ones would look mint against the dolphin grey

O well, I will see what I think once I pick it up and give it a good clean, fit the optics grill, etc

:)

PM me!!
I've just bought an S3 with your the 20 spoke wheels you have-Ii 've removed the RS4 titaniums off my 2006 A3 s-line before I sold it. ( I had them imported form Germany-they are genuine).

Haha sorted mate some one already wants to buy them! lol
Take it no luck with alloys yet matt?

No. I'm in no rush though, don't have much money! I'll find a bargain on ebay, I think these will be too much for me anyway.