1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many speakers?

val Nov 8, 2003

1. val

val New Member

Silly question perhaps but how many speakers are make up the Bose system in a TTC? I count six in mine (4 in the front doors, 2 in the back) but I've heard there's a 7th (sub-woofer?) in the dash somewhere. If so, where can I find it?

I've got this funny feeling that even though my head unit says Bose when I turn it on, I don't actually have all the bits. (No Bose labels on the speakers either). The previous owner might have pulled a fast one on me.

Val

2. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

The grills on the speakers should say Bose, as far as I know.

On the TTR there's a sub between the 2 seats, but as you have the extra seats in the TTC I don't know where the sub would be - in the boot? Maybe pop the stereo on and open the boot and see if it sounds all bassey and muffled...?

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Does this help? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[​IMG]

4. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

Pfeh - you're just showing off now Scotty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

Hey Scotty, you got one of those pics for the TT Roadster??!!

6. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Unfortunately not. The Bose site used to have the pics but not any more. I only saved the coupe one when I had the chance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Wak

Wak Member