1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you is needing a clutch soon?

Gfermer Dec 3, 2013

1. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

I got kicked out my house, and couldn't afford it :( (its a large buy for me)

But sucks that others also let everyone down.

2. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

Think it must of just been the time of year as it is a big expense specially with Xmas and new year and that, I've went ahead and ordered one graeme sorted me out with a deal I had been saving for this for a while tho glad I did as mines is starting to go now

3. Tom5190

Tom5190 Active Member

Yea im still buying one mind as i need one anyways. Never mind

4. boost-addict

boost-addict Well-Known Member

Yes 18 months ago haha

5. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Right then guys............spoke to Graeme yesterday and seems like only 2 of you went for the group buy so no discount given. There were afew that pulled out due to unforeseen circumstances but I thought more than 2 would of gone for our GB. Oh well.

6. willz17

willz17 Member

All I can say is so glad I got mine :D
    Its all run in now after my 600 miles of slow driving :) stage 2+ getting loaded Tuesday !

Brodster likes this.
  7. Jamie-S

Jamie-S Member

I'm pretty desperate for a clutch for my 3.0 tdi but I got quoted more than audi want to charge me. :s

8. JJ.Foulds

JJ.Foulds Well-Known Member

Thats a very dissapointing number tbh, maybe shuld of took deposits lol.

9. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yeah it is mate seeing as there were so many after one and all the effort that was put in by myself and Graeme. **** happens as they say.