How many B6's

s3tby

Reaction score
B6's are maturing now. The latest ones are 10 years old.

The B6 Vs. bus crash post (-1 on the B6 count) got me thinking: I wonder how many are left from those that were sold into the UK market? These loved B6's of ours that are now the last bastion of the marque.

Are we in the last 50%? The last 30%? I still see a few around, though more B7's onward than anything else. What do you reckon?

Theres 3 in my work and at least 10 in my housing estate never mind the ones I see out when driving. I guess its true when you own one you see them everywhere.

some versions may well be getting rare so might be best to check individual spec

only 35 s4 tiptronics made on the first year 2003 not sure how many of those were saloon and how many were avants

There's plenty around Hampshire. They were very popular when they were in production. I hardly ever see S4s though and, when I do, it's usually a B7.

Theres 3 in my work and at least 10 in my housing estate never mind the ones I see out when driving. I guess its true when you own one you see them everywhere.

When I was looking for a B6 I starting seeing them everywhere!

Loads of them in Yorkshire too. Loads of Avants in our village and loads of both body types at work. Customers and staff vehicles. Can't see them been a 'rare sight' anytime soon.