how long from QC to collection ?

musicegbdf

Reaction score
Ok our new A1 (replacement for old A1 which has covered 90k in four years) is now in QC !

I seem to recall the A1 is made in Belgium and has to move by train to Germany to connect with the ship to Sheerness , and then transported to the dealer.
I am guessing around four weeks ? Any other views on the time taken."

The car is for my daughter , she loved the old one and just ordered the same again. She had a 1.4 sport in amalfi , this time the same but in misuno ...

She is lucky we ordered together on the same day ( mine is a S3 in Daytona) and mine is build week 43!

my facelift took around 4 - 5 weeks from build to arrive at the dealer from memory

Thks , that is what I thought. About a week longer than German built cars.
Thks again

Ok our new A1 (replacement for old A1 which has covered 90k in four years) is now in QC !

I seem to recall the A1 is made in Belgium and has to move by train to Germany to connect with the ship to Sheerness , and then transported to the dealer.
I am guessing around four weeks ? Any other views on the time taken."

The car is for my daughter , she loved the old one and just ordered the same again. She had a 1.4 sport in amalfi , this time the same but in misuno ...

She is lucky we ordered together on the same day ( mine is a S3 in Daytona) and mine is build week 43!

Hi!

When did your place your order for your new A1?

I ordered mine at the beginning of August and have a build week of 41 with delivery of mid November.

We ordered both on 6th July.
The S3 is build week 43 , but will save a week over the A1 on delivery. I am expecting to pick up end Nov , so sounds about right for yours...