1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long from build week to delivery?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Eeef, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Jan 4, 2005]
    Just got a call to say mine's in for week5. How long after that until it arrives at the dealers? Think I'' probably try and hold out until 1st march to get it on an 05. Gotta get the body kit fitted anyway so it probably won't work out that different.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

[Jan 4, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Eeef said:
    Just got a call to say mine's in for week5. How long after that until it arrives at the dealers? Think I'' probably try and hold out until 1st march to get it on an 05. Gotta get the body kit fitted anyway so it probably won't work out that different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines week 4 and am expecting for a 1st March delivery. We'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
  4. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[Jan 4, 2005]
    and it only takes 1 day to build them is that right? Seem to remeber it from a previous thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  5. spiider

spiider Member

[Jan 4, 2005]
    I remember reading someone who has visited the factory who said that it 3 hours to build the car !
  6. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Jan 6, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Cupramax said:

Mines week 4 and am expecting for a 1st March delivery. We'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just had a call from my dealer and mines being built week for as well and he has said I should get a March 1st delivery.

J.
  7. imported_fobber

imported_fobber Guest

[Jan 10, 2005]
    Had a call from Audi saying that mine is being built this week, so it will be a 54 plate. Didnt like this, but as i have been waiting 4 months already i dont want to wait another month or so for it to be an 05. Therefore i taken the plung and bought a private plate from some website.
    Managed to get 'S3 FOB' which is great as many end up with an S3 over the next couple of years. Knowing my luck now it will be delayed and will end up an 05 anyway.

Roll on 3 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  8. steeve

steeve Active Member

[Jan 11, 2005]
    Mine is due for build end of Jan delivery early March....