How is everyone ?

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Hi people i havent been on here for a while since selling my beloved s3 for my vw touareg which im still in love with.
Just wondering how everyone is doing and if anything interesting has been done lately,hope everyone is all well and good.

Dan

dannotto everything seems to be same old same old. some good oics from the snow but apart from all that seems to be all the same really.

No crashes or anything then? thank god,lol.There seems to be a lot of new members since i left.
JoJo: the touaregs going well thanks aparts from im only getting 25mpg on average cant complain though as it does weigh like 2.5tons.
Ive fitted porsche running boards and roof bars a new exhaust and soon wheels but they are costly in 22s, ill post some pics up later if i get a chance, oh and i finally sold my porsche alloys to a gt2 owner the other week.Hows your cras all going no probs i hope.:hi:

No crashes or anything then? thank god,lol.There seems to be a lot of new members since i left.
JoJo: the touaregs going well thanks aparts from im only getting 25mpg on average cant complain though as it does weigh like 2.5tons.
Ive fitted porsche running boards and roof bars a new exhaust and soon wheels but they are costly in 22s, ill post some pics up later if i get a chance, oh and i finally sold my porsche alloys to a gt2 owner the other week.Hows your cras all going no probs i hope.:hi:

25mpg?! Not far off from your S3 then, is it a petrol?

My S3 is still going, Passat had a small bump in December, and waiting for insurance to pay out by nobhed who hit it back in April 2008! Golf is sorn'd and driving a reliable 1995 Rav4 as a daily driver.

no its a 2.5 5cylinder inline diesel,on long journeys i can average 42mpg roughly,but around town about the same as the s3,

Hey Dan, good to see you back, hope all is well with you....

Get some pics up of the TOERAG..i like them!!!

good to hear from ya guys yeah will try and post some pics up later been busy with work lately.