1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you program Coming Home Lights with only Fogs & L.E.D's Lights

J.R. Jan 15, 2012

1. J.R.

J.R. "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

:end_of_discction:

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Neither am I fella. I'm on this forum as I enjoy my car, its invaluable for fault finding, common issues & faults etc. My car wouldn't even be modified if I hadn't signed up here tbh :laugh: Especially with people like Nige, he's a bad influence on my bank balance!

3. *Müllërz

*Müllërz REVOlutionary

Hes the reason for my last 3 gbh cases against my mrs!!

4. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

come on chaps its all :wub: on asn

5. N8

:laugh:

6. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

The forum certainly wouldn't be the same without people like Nige, Nate, Ash and a8tech -- together they provide a wealth of information that is an absolutely priceless resource for the forums viewers.

Nigel has always been around and willing to advise anyone and asks for nothing in return; a true asset to the forum. I've heard nothing but raving reports of Nigel in his work and his service and to hear otherwise through a forum post baffles me. Nigel has an enormous amount of respect from a lot of people on this forum and that's for a very good reason.

7. HIGGINS

HIGGINS Member

I totally agree for example N8 has always helped me out when i have needed him and i would be happy to return the favour. The same with Nige, I have learnt alot from his posts.

As Jonny says they ask for nothing in return and they are happy to help you.

8. N8

Very well said from 2 lovely Northerners from the tyne :wub: