How do you access this forum

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just out of interest how do members access this forum. By desktop computer at home, desktop at work, laptop at home or work, tablet, smartphone. Just interested...

In my case it's using my home (as I'm retired) desktop computer or occasionally using my 10" tablet.

At home, at work(both my schools) and on my S3 mobile using tapatalk. At home I have use of a desktop, a minibook and a 13" android tablet...

Tapa on Sony droid out and about.

Laptop at home.

iMac and ipad 3 and ipad 4 and hudl and Htc One and Xperia Z and Samsung Notebook and also Dell desktop @work if I need to. :cool:

iphone, ipad, home laptop, work laptop (at lunch only of course ;) )

Work PC.

Home Laptop.

Occasionally on my Windows Phone when out and about.

Ipad at home
Iphone on the go
Desktop PC at work

:D

iPad iphone5 and PC whatever. Tapatalk on iPhone

No internet at work so it's only when I'm at home and not being ordered around by SWMBO, in which case it's an iPad 2.

I use ipad or ipad Air mostly, but depending what im doing i use my iphone. Sometimes on rare occasions i put my laptop on and use that, but for quickness its mostly my phone or tablet. I never use tapatalk as i hate it so much. :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
iPad and iPhone when at home or out and about, occasionally Laptop but not often.
Various pc's when at work

Jeez all you see is 'i this i that' over rated marketed fluff like super dry jackets. IMO of course. Sorry to deviate.

Reactions: siouxchief, BGS, Sandra and 1 other person
Jeez all you see is 'i this i that' over rated marketed fluff like super dry jackets. IMO of course. Sorry to deviate.

There is a bit of an i pattern here Louay, you should come join the elite, lol. :) x

There is a bit of an i pattern here Louay, you should come join the elite, lol. :) x

NEVER! My Xperia Z suits me just fine thank you. Elite? What the 'Look everyone in the supermarket i'm on my apple phone can you see the apple Look!'(whilst talking uneccessarily loud) ;)

Reactions: BGS and h5djr
Galaxy tab and HTC one phone. Both droid of course, droid is where it's at..