How do I reset the TPMS??

kfc91

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum so please bare with me! I put my winter wheels and tyres on at the weekend, and my tyre pressure warning has come on (expected!). How do I reset it?

Pictures or videos would be a great help. So far my facebook friends have been useless :D

My model is 2010 A3 2.0 TDI S-Line DSG (140BHP)

Press and hold for a few seconds. Its reset when the light on the button goes off.

Thanks, had a look on the display menu last night and couldnt see anything hence why i'm asking for help. Will take a picture of what i can see..

On my 57 Plate S3 the TPMS button was on the dash.

Is it a different set up now?

apparently so! I'll get a photo at lunch time and upload..

hey guys, sorry I haven't had time to go take a photo. All I can see when navigating through using the stalk is the the MPG/Miles to empty etc. Do i need to hold it down or something? Can't believe how confusing this is getting lol

There should be a button on the bottom of the wiper stalk.

Keep hitting that until you get a menu up with about three options. One of them will be check.

Try going through this setting to see if its in there?

there is a reset button on the bottom that is all...?

If you dont have this....

Z

or something in the DIS `check`menu then has the car actually got this option ?

feel a bit silly really, but in my defence I did ask for photos and my friends are all trying to say they told me that option already...!! haha.

Reset button on the stalk, pressed it a couple of times then got a set menu, which led to the tyre pressure set.