1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i remove the lower middle grille???

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by scott_johnson, Apr 15, 2008.

1. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

[Apr 15, 2008]
    Hey all. Was just thinking it may look good if i remove the lower middle grille to show off my shiney front mounted intercooler. My cars black with black lights / grille and wanted to break the colour up abit by showing the silver intercooler?? whats peoples opinions??? keep it stealth, or show it off???? dont no if itll look chavy?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Aky

Aky Aky

[Apr 15, 2008]
    Get some pics up - I'll give you an honest answer. I reckon leave the gille on at the moment
  4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Apr 15, 2008]
    Keep it stealth, i think thats best with these types of cars, people that know these cars, know that they are pretty quick....so what if you do a few tweaks and put even more unwittingly knowing drivers to shame...lol
  5. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Apr 15, 2008]
    yup i agree..... if you look like you have modded it, and you get beasted...the more the glory for the other driver
  6. scott_johnson

scott_johnson Audiless

[Apr 15, 2008]
    Dont no if i can be arsed meesing taking my bumper off etc!!! you can make out the fmic through the grille any way....