1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i choose ??? help please : )

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by madalex, Aug 14, 2008.

1. madalex

madalex S3-less untill December

I agree with the whole white being a fashion but think it will last a while yet .. I only keep my cars 2 years max so shouldnt b an issue ..
    But mate what u on about with the whole against tunning . Wat makes the s3 diffrent to the st ?? why can i mod an st n not an s3 ?
  2. haze1979

haze1979 New Member

Fair comment, still a shame to touch a German design with chavvy British mods, just leave it alone and then you won't get any problems like mis-firing.
    Oh and where's that foglight???
    Jude x
  3. madalex

i dont wanna sound like a **** but .. Unless i stuck a body kit on my s3 with 19inch Halfords chrome alloys and sum neon lights thats chavvy n typical british .
    Coilovers , light weight alloys , Remap , Nice facelift lights , Lamin x ect ect is completley resonable

Fog lights r missing due to tryin to match up best colour bulbs . no i didnt take them out cause i thort it would give me more cold air feed ! lol :thumbsup:
  4. haze1979

haze1979 New Member

modding an already perfect car is just damn right rude, after all the time spent engineering the car to a professional level, go ahead mod your 'bout to buy second hand pre facelift' but it still wont hold the same value as a facelift mod? sorry to be blunt! :angrymod:
  5. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Trust me fella your the last one on here at mo to be sounding like that
  6. Matt

Matt Active Member

I would of gone for the facelift model.
  7. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Obviously Madalex you enjoy modding your cars to a degree as we all do, just buy the prefacelift, then make the changes yourself, you can buy one now for 20k, so save yourself 10k+, thats what I would do as its a challenge & the changes are TBH not alot, kufatec will bring out the headlight loom kit anyway & other stuff is just aesthetical anyway, then have alot of change leftover to do power mods where as that would be extra on new car.
  8. madalex

Cheers for the advice nigel :salute: