1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How dirty is your car?

RichA3Turbo Dec 23, 2004

1. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

What is the difference between the RS4's and the RSTT's anyone?

2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

The RS4's spoke grooves fade out where as the RSTT ones go down one spoke to the centre and up the other spoke.

At least i think thats the correct way around.

3. noodle

noodle Member

I hate the winter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:

[/ QUOTE ]

What reg is your car?

Good for speed cameras LOL

5. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

[ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif I think you may do noodle. That takes some skill to get it that dirty.

Well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. noodle

noodle Member

[/ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif I think you may do noodle. That takes some skill to get it that dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

It get's like this every goddam week at the moment, travelling to and from work! It's really depressing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

7. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

[ QUOTE ]

It get's like this every goddam week at the moment, travelling to and from work! It's really depressing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you work on a farm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

well done noodle!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Make me feel good about how dirty my cars gets on my way to work and back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. noodle

noodle Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ImS3ola said:
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you work on a farm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    Might as well, as most of lincolnshires B roads are like farm tracks at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

10. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thats impressive Noodle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get some mud flaps!

Rich.

11. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Good job Noodle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The Lincs roads are really stuffing up my car as well, but I will say I enjoying back here than when I get back to Holland, as it's all highways or cobbled streets and speed cameras!!! mmmmmmmm the A1073 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. noodle

noodle Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    Good job Noodle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The Lincs roads are really stuffing up my car as well, but I will say I enjoying back here than when I get back to Holland, as it's all highways or cobbled streets and speed cameras!!! mmmmmmmm the A1073 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, the good old Spalding - Eye road.

Have you always lived up here? We used to live at Moulton some years ago..
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

13. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:
    Ahhh, the good old Spalding - Eye road.

Have you always lived up here? We used to live at Moulton some years ago..
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They've not long dropped the speed limit down to 50 on that road!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Doesn't stop me mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ovetaking on the A1073 is amusing to say the least in my Dutch car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but thank god for it being quick!

My parents have lived up here for 9 years, and I only lived here for 5 before moving to Holland.