1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How dark is your tint?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Defratos, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

[Mar 1, 2005]
    Hey buddies, just wanted to see how dark 35% tints look. I'm getting my car tinted this friday and it's gonna be 35% in the front with that security glass. On my previous car however I had 55% on the front and 75% round the back (very dark). Now I don't want to go too dark, but I need to see how 35% looks so does anyone have a pic of something around that darkness?

[​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Ade_D

Ade_D Member

[Mar 1, 2005]
  4. Cage

Cage Member

[Mar 1, 2005]
    I have 35% rears and 50% fronts. If any one is interested in getting their windows tinted, I run a group buy tinting session with a guy called tinter (Liam) on uk-mkivs.

Send me a people in interested. Tinter is based in Leicester, but the session are held in London, but can also been done in Leicester at his premises or he will come to you if you have at least 3-4 cars and a workshop for him to work.
  5. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

[Mar 2, 2005]
    how much does he charge cage ?
  6. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

[Mar 2, 2005]
    Hey cage, r u sure you've got 35% back and 50% front? cause most people do them the other way round (darker around the back). and Ade_D the tints in the pic are illegal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, but never been stopped for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gifhehe.
  7. DamoS3Q

DamoS3Q Member

[Mar 2, 2005]
    got any pics Cage. I got a Dolphin beasty too, want to get tinted up.. Also how much did you drop your suspension by?!??

cheerts