HOW CAN YOUR MOTOR STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD WITH AUDI WHEELS?

Make sure it's clean and mean.

Put it on air or paint them pink. Not always a good thing standing out!

"Standing out" is a very subjective thing, what stands out for one might not for another, and vice versa. Hence we're all different!

As mentioned, build the car for how you want it to look, and be proud of it!

get your self some genuine 18" rs6 alloys have them powder coated in gloss black then put them on a briliant red audi a4 avant its worked for me . well in my oppinion

I wouldn't worry about what you think other people think - do what you like to suit yourself.

I have found over the years that one of the best ways to make any car look good is to have it absolutley spotless, well polished and looking like you can eat your dinner of it!

If you after something bold take a look at some of the cars on Edition 38 - but remember - beng unique can get expensive as one things leads into another!

So many audi wheels out there, endless colour options and ways to detail the wheels. I agree keeping the car clean helps alot. Often people feel the choice is limited if you stick just with Audi wheels so hence look for other marques to put on. But if you want to keep it all Audi, then you may have to think a bit laterally if its to stand out and by how much you want it to stand out. You have the outside, the inside and the tuning side to consider, unless of course you mean you only want to do something different with wheels?

not the best pics, but polished rs6 wheels, these will be going on mine in a month or so
06092010094.jpg

06092010095.jpg