How bored are you?

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats been out a few years, i used to play it at college a few years back, there is about 10 different games made by the same person in that penguin style!

just got 316.3 on my first try - no wonder i struggled at college! ill see if i can find the other games!!

[ QUOTE ]
Rev-head said:
321 after a million shots (so addictive)

[/ QUOTE ]

******!, I'm off to play again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Tell me when you beat it i'll spend the next half-hour driving myself crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Hahahahahahah!!! I'm up to 319.9, but the missus hit 321 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

323.5 to beat now 'dont think i could do any better with out going nuts

so anyone have a go off the other games then, plus there is a game where you have to do six tasks, ill post up links in a minute

If you get the pinguin just above the the second tree you know you're in the money but it only happens once every 20 goes aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Right my best at that one is 2577,trying to get the trick were you use the snakes as trampoline adds distance (god how sad do i sound)good fun though

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif yeah know the feeling m8 have u looked at the high scores...over 9000 HAHAHA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9000 **** me ,That must be after weeks of practice, total student got that score for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah thats a student score for definate...too much time on their hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif I've given up to m8 b4 i launch my laptop through the window.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Sorry for ruining so many peoples' lives!

Have a merry Christmas everyone, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

If your first hit is in giraffes mouth and second the same then third bonce off the top of the tree, then i ******** up 4 and 5 but i got 3217