Hotstuff spotted

The builders bum as well was class..was thinking the same just walk

here you go love, pop this on.

Complete_Scuba_Diving_Gear_Package.jpg

******* lazy woman. USE YOUR LEGS.

i saw this on the local news tonight, and you can hear her crying for help.

then she gets rescued by a chap in a 4X4, and even then she doesnt get out of the car, she has to be pulled into the 4x4 because shes to ****** fat.

ld have used the 4x4 to push her and her car into some deeper water and then told that now she really was in trouble

The reporter was stating that it could be six foot deep, its like a big puddle for ***** sake.
Its not even knee deep, the fire brigade should just stand and laugh.

Hardly a case for 'International Rescue'.

She should be ashamed at wasting everyones time.
I see what you mean about the builders bum. Now where did I park my bike?

Rescue indeed. Silly Cow.

Stupid Cow!!
6 inches of water, what the hell was she thinking

Would love to be hear what she was saying down the phone

marmite said:
Stupid Cow!!
Would love to be hear what she was saying down the phone

i think it went something like this:

''hello, im really ******* stupid and ive driven into a ****** great puddle which looks like a lake. now its reached my hub caps, so it must be at LEAST 7'' deep, and im far too fat to get out and walk back to shore...... what shall i do?''

Prawn said:

''hello, im really ******* stupid and ive driven into a ****** great puddle which looks like a lake. now its reached my hub caps, so it must be at LEAST 7'' deep, and im far too fat to get out and walk back to shore...... what shall i do?''

Lmfao

Prawn said:

laugh.gif

If only natural selection were allowed to do its thing. Either she'd have stayed in the car and starved to death or got out and drowned.

Had tears rolling down my eyes when the helicopter panned and the water just goes on and on she may as well just have driven into the sea to see how far nearer to france she could get, I reckon she just wanted some poor ole fireman to come man handle her as its her that switched the engine off so she could have just reversed, saying that though woman are ***** at reversing so thats probably why she panicked.

Poor ole fireman would have had 9 foot of **** in his face, not a pleasant smell I would presume

What a complete FUDE. Going to rattle a few cages here.... All see it was a woman and a blonde (possibly fake, infact more than likely fake).

Love how F**king stupid some people are. Mean seariously. I prob wont have went for that in a 4X4 as you cant see whats under the water some stuff may have washed into that OCEAN she was trying to cross in her $h1t box.